Consultation, Facilitation and Events
Are you drowning in logistics and admin? Procrastinating about the long task list on your desk? Not enough time in the day?
Yep, we know all about it. Don’t worry- we can help! We get a kick out of all sorts of organising- dotting the ‘i’s’ and crossing the ‘t’s’. We can help coordinate facilitation, stakeholder engagement, consultation, research or event management.
Whether it is a stand-alone project or part of a broader project we’d love to lend a hand.
Whether it is a workshop, conference or some other client gathering, our approach to facilitation is based on:
- Creating a safe environment for the participants.
- Creating a respectful environment where all views can be heard.
- Working from a base of common understanding, to emphasise how participants can work together for common outcomes.
- A strengths based approach to recognise what’s working well and allow participants to tell their stories.
- Ensuring that any outcomes or actions are specific and clear, and that the next steps are actionable.
We can look after all the planning and preparation, facilitation on the day, note-taking and follow-up.
We enjoy the challenge of working across a broad spectrum of social policy and other areas, including in sensitive and contested issues and with diverse stakeholders at national, state and regional levels.
Our team is skilled in extensive consultation in large and small group settings, with stakeholders from all levels of the government and non-government sector and with community groups. This has included Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds, and marginalised groups, including people who are homeless and people with a disability. We have extensive experience designing inclusive processes to consult people with a disability.
We get excited about all sorts of research projects- from quantitative, qualitative and/or action research projects, to producing high quality research papers. Our services include:
- Literature reviews and case studies.
- Surveys, focus groups and interviews.
- Discussion and best practice papers.
- Situational analysis.
- Feasibility studies.
- Reviews and action research projects.
We would love to partner with you on any research you may want to conduct in the future.
Let us take the burden and help manage the events for you.
We can look after as little or as much as you want, from organising travel and accommodation for facilitators and delegates, liaising with venue and caterers, coordinating invitation of delegates and the registration processes, providing participants with background papers and managing risk.
Sighing with relief? Give us a call and let’s chat about how we can help.