Quality and Safety in Disability Services
You are invited to join WestWood Spice for a lively and innovative exploration of issues surrounding quality and safety in disability services.
Hear from Robert Fitzgerald AM and Graeme Innes AM in a thought provoking video about how to create rights-based people-safe communities.
This event is an opportunity to:
- Hear from leading voices Robert Fitzgerald AM, Productivity Commissioner and former Commissioner on the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse; and Graeme Innes AM, Australia’s Disability Discrimination Commissioner 2005-2014
- Step above the ‘noise’ and think through the issues
- Identify the fundamentals for robust tools, processes and procedures
- Learn how to apply the insights to your organisation
- Network with colleagues from across the disability sector.
We will be offering three breakout sessions. Each participant can select two sessions. Choose from:
- Your Staff – the key to PeopleSafe organisations
In this session participants will explore practical approaches to staff recruitment and management.
- Learn to Love Complaints
In this session participants will learn and discuss the top nine tips to lay the foundation for a robust culture of speaking up in your organisation.
- Reviewing Restrictive Practices
In this session restrictive practices and processes will be reviewed in alignment with National Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
This is an event for all senior managers with an interest in quality and safety.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday 18 May 2018 in Sydney or Friday 25 May 2018 in Maitland.
Any questions, please contact Danielle or Liz at WestWood Spice on 02 8594 0594.
For further information and to purchase tickets click on the options below: